This is your captain speaking.
A few reminders as you post.
- Make sure you use the right category. These are on the left of the dashbaord screen. There are just a few choices to keep it simple.
- Blog= Your minimum long blog post or any other “normal” posts.
- Fun= Anything else you want to add. The potpourri category.
- Concept= For your concepts for the annotated conceptography.
- Resource= Anything that is useful research or reference resource. Probably more for me to use.
- Class= News and notes from class.
- Tags. These you create and can be as many and multiple as we like. Be aware though that “thoery” is likely a tag that someone else has already created. As you start to type one, the software will prompt you for tags with same first letters. We don’t need “bureaucracy” and “bureaucrat.” You can click on a tag on a post to see other posts with the same tag.
- The goal is to have NO POSTS without categories and tags.
- I can’t tell “kbh2” from KFC, and neither can you. Please change your display name. Instructions (click).
- Comment as often and as long as you like. That is part of the fun of blogging.